How to buy?- Rim Enchères provides you with dematerialized PDF catalogs; you can also consult the catalog online on our website and on the digital Drouot site.
- You can subscribe to our newsletter in order to be informed about our events and future sales and set up your alerts according to your criteria.
Our sales will take place online on the platform www.drouotonline.com
How to bid?
The terms of sale complement the general terms and conditions of an auction, specify the clauses of liability relating to the status of a purchased lot, the terms of payment and the sales fees. It is imperative to read the terms of sale as well as the general terms and conditions before bidding.
What are the terms of sale?
Once an item is attributed, the buyer is bound to pay a proportional adjudication fee. These costs are determined by the auction house and can be consulted under the terms of sale.
How to pay for your purchases?- bank transfer;
- CB, Visa, MasterCard, after having provided a copy of your ID document which must bear the same name as that mentioned on the adjudication slip;
- certified cashier’s check with a valid ID card.
Collection of your purchasesThe lots are handed to buyers after full remittance of payment, selectable:
- Upon scheduled appointment, in our premises;
- Providing you with the contact details of specialized carriers depending on the destination.